Energy Audit & Consultancy
Prior to designing an energy solution that suits our customers’ facilities needs, we deep dive into the facility’s energy consumption patterns and systems; analyzing energy flow and generating a System Design and Measurement Calculations Report.
This report provides insights that will help us identify opportunities to reduce our clients’ energy expense and carbon footprint. A typical energy audit includes:
The analysis of building and utility data, including a study of the installed equipment and an analysis of energy bills;
- A survey of the real operating conditions;
- A study into building behavior such as interactions with weather, occupancy and operating schedules;
- The selection and the evaluation of energy conservation measures;
- The estimation of energy saving potential;
- The identification of customer concerns and needs.
Our experienced energy professionals will help you design an energy strategy that results in the most cost-effective use of your facilities. We have a long track record shaping successful strategies and delivering the best energy conservation projects for an array of clients including airports, commercial and residential buildings, labor accommodation and engineering businesses.